Homme Dam Joint Sealant
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 6, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 11:19 am CDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 16, 2020 03:13 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 06, 2020 11:00 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 06, 2020 11:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 21, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 21, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z2KA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF DAMS
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Park River , ND 58270USA
This Construction Contract shall consist of resealing the Construction Joints (CJ) and Expansion Joints (EJ) of Homme Dam, near Park River, North Dakota.
Contractor shall remove the current joint sealant, backer rod, and Turbo Seal; clean and prepare the joints, and properly install a polyurethane grout / expansive rope and a joint sealant. The contractor shall be aware that the joint repair work includes all expansion joints (EJ) and construction joints (CJ) extending a minimum of 2 feet upstream of the ogee crest to the end sill at the downstream end of the stilling basin at Homme Dam near Park River, ND. The Contractor shall be responsible for all equipment, materials, labor and other items and services required to accomplish the work.
This construction contract is Unrestricted. Firms of any size are invited to submit offers.
The estimated magnitude of construction is between $100,000 and $250,000.
Quotes received without complete information and references for sealant applicators may be removed from consideration for award.
It is preferred that the quote is e-mailed to: John Riederer, Contract Specialist, John.P.Riederer@usace.army.mil
OFFEROR SHALL BE REGISTERED IN SAM (System for Award Management) https://www.sam.gov to include the FAR and DFARS Reps and Certs sections with the NAICS code applicable to the solicitation.
Please read the solicitation carefully, including the Notes to Offeror, and Evaluation Criteria sections.
Amendment 0002 has been added to the solicitation. This amendment clarifies the timing of on-site performance and makes changes to the project completion date. Amendments must be specifically acknowledged when submitting your quote.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 180 FIFTH STREET EAST SUITE 700
- SAINT PAUL , MN 55101-1678
- John P Riederer
- Phone Number 6512905614
- Jul 30, 2020 11:19 am CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 29, 2020 04:52 pm CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 27, 2020 02:40 pm CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 27, 2020 02:39 pm CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 16, 2020 03:13 pm CDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.